Cosmetic Acupuncture and Facial Health Treatments
- Is suitable for anyone from 30- 85, male or female
- Contraindications will be screened for in initial consultation
- Reduces signs of aging: wrinkles, fine lines, puffy eyes, dark circles
- Brightens face, treats acne, dryness or oiliness
- Tightens pores, raises droopy eyelids
- Can be used to lift breasts as well
- Is safe, sterile and painless with no recovery time
How does it work?
- Acupuncture is a complete holistic health care system- this is a whole body treatment
Direct actions: increases blood flow, oxygenation, collagen and elastin production
Tones facial muscles, lifts tissue
- Systemic actions: balances flow of Qi or energy, relaxes, enhances body’s immunity, water balance, hormone balance and elimination and regulation by tapping into Traditional Chinese energy meridians
Additional health benefits are usually experienced with the program since the energy flow in the whole body is treated and corrected
- 12 one hour treatments: 10-15 minutes to insert needles, then relaxation with needles for 30-40 minutes.
- Facial care recommendations are given
- Monthly masks/peels are recommended to enhance treatments
- Supplementation, exercise and nutritional recommendations must be adhered to for best results.
Cost of program:
- The program fee works out to $100-120 per visit (depending on location), which is paid in full at the initial visit. 10-12 appointments are the required time for long term skin changes to occur. Masks, peels and supplements are not included in the cost of treatments.
- The average cost of facelift cosmetic surgery ranges from $6,000 to $15,000. The cost for anesthesia ranges from $1,000 to $1,300. The facility fee (or hospital fee) ranges from $500 to $2,000. The remaining cost is the surgeon’s fee.
- Does acupuncture hurt? Some people experience a mild dull ache in some points, which resolves in several minutes and is considered ideal- it signifies connection with the Qi in the body. Insertion of some points does yield a fine pricking sensation, which resolves in seconds.
- Can I move with needles in? It is advisable to relax and minimize movement for optimal effects.
- Why can’t I pay by the visit? This is a well researched program and consistent treatments yield the best results.